Write in officially to the Executive Director, Malaysian AIDS Council, on your request to become a member.Complete application form. (Download Here)
Enclose the following documents for the membership review process.
- Background information on your Organisation, including:
- Establishment and history
- Particulars of Office Bearers
- Sources of funds
- Organistion Audited Account
- Information on Programmes undertaken by your Organisation
- A programme brief
- Nature of activities/services offered
- Target audiences
- Scope of Programmes
- HIV/AIDS-related programmes conducted in the past
- A one-year workplan on your intended programmes on HIV/AIDS
- A cover letter addressed to the Malaysian AIDS Council, including reasons why you would like to join MAC
- Your Organisation’s brochures, pamphlets, newsletters, info cards etc
Upon receipt and review of the above documents, we will call for a meeting.
Submit a report to MAC Executive Committee (EXCO) Meeting, which is held every two months and your application will then be tabled.
After get approval from EXCO after that the Hon. Secretary will endorsed in Council Meeting.