It gives us great pleasure to announce FAREEDA Mempersembahkan Malam Amal Tahajjud Cinta – Hadiah Daripada Hati Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza on 30 Jan 2013 from 8:00 PM at the Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur.
The Malam Amal Tahajjud Cinta charity fundraiser is poised to be an exclusive charity dinner showcase that will open the social calendar of 2013. It will feature a never-before-seen dinner stage performance by Malaysia’s best-selling recording artist of all-time and Malaysian AIDS Foundation’s Red Ribbon Celebrity Supporter, Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza. Inspired by her 2009 critically-lauded spiritual album Tahajjud Cinta (Prayer of Love), the show will take its audience on a spiritual musical journey through a repertoire of uplifting religious-themed and inspirational songs from the eponymous album and unique interpretations of classic hits of the Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza songbook. Heavily infused with Mohram’s unique fusion ethnic musical stylings, under the musical direction of award-winning composer Aubrey Suwito, it promises to be a highly intimate dinner show experience that will undoubtedly move hearts and minds.
Proceeds from this dinner showcase will benefit two charitable organisations – the Malaysian AIDS Foundation and Yayasan Ihtimam Malaysia – for the development of HIV & AIDS education, prevention, treatment, care and support programmes in Malaysia, including the setting up of a shelter home for women and children living with HIV in Kelantan. We endeavour to raise RM 500,000.
Presence of Highly Distinguished VIPs and Guests
- High level national leaders
- Top local celebrities and socialites
- Corporate figures
- Social advocates and activists
- Ambassadors and other foreign dignitaries
Masters of Ceremonies
- Red Ribbon Celebrity Supporters, Fahrin Ahmad and Shah Shamshiri in dual language – Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Star Performer: Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza
- Musical Director: Aubrey Suwito
- Accompanying Musicians: Mohram
- Opening act: Red Ribbon Celebrity Supporter, Bob Yusof
Celebrity Charity Auctions
- Two FAREEDA headscarves specially designed and worn by Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza, and other exclusive items will be auctioned off to benefit the charities
FAREEDA Fashion Showcase
- Runway showcase of FAREEDA’s exclusive lines of headscarves featuring FAREEDA Model Search finalists